- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
Full Job Description
Tiffany & Co., the world’s top jeweler and America’s design house, was founded in New York in 1837. Tiffany is a multinational maker and supplier of jewelry and luxury items with a long and illustrious history.
Fine workmanship at Tiffany & Co. involves incorporating social and environmental integrity into every step of the manufacturing process, from sourcing raw materials to cutting and polishing diamonds to handcrafting jewelry. With approximately 1,500 in-house artists, we now make the majority of our jewelry in our internal workshops and facilities. Visit www.tiffany.com/sustainable to learn more about Tiffany & Co. and its commitment to sustainability.
Tiffany & Co. offers a variety of job opportunities. All of this necessitates a desire for perfection, a commitment to the highest levels of professionalism, and a reverence for our worldwide brand’s bold elegance. Working with us will push you to be the best you can be. Take advantage of the opportunity to join us right now.
In the fall of 2022, Tiffany & Co. will launch its inaugural Bench Jeweler Apprentice Program. The two-year program will include compensated academic training, hands-on experience, and exposure to the luxury business.
In collaboration with the Fashion Institute of Technology, this course will involve theoretical training in the composition of precious metals, jewelry terminology, luxury essentials, production process, and general leadership training.
This program’s apprentices will acquire jewelry artisan techniques from industry leaders in order to become masters of their own techniques in areas such as stone setting, jewelry polishing, general bench techniques, and high jewelry manufacture.
Luxury Industry Exposure
Apprentices in this program will also be exposed to the broader LVMH luxury sector, get master classes from international artisans, and participate in global program events.
The Tiffany & Co. Bench Jeweler Apprentice Program is a New York State registered apprenticeship that is part of the Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy (LVMH) Métiers d’Excellence Institute (ME Institute). The ME Institute offers 31 training programs in six countries: France, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Japan, Germany, and now the United States, in the areas of tailoring, knitwear, silk, leather goods, footwear, jewelry, watches, vineyards and wines, culinary arts, beauty, and luxury retail sales.
- The ideal candidate will be at least 18 years old.
- Equivalent to a high school diploma
- Work authorization in the United States
- Hand dexterity, acuity, and precision were demonstrated.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for the luxury and artisan industries
- A strong desire to study and improve the skills required to work as a bench jeweler.
- a desire to do something with your hands
- There is no requirement for prior jewelry-making experience; only a willingness to learn is necessary.
- Must be based in New York City or willing to relocate there.
About the Program & Benefits:
- Apprenticeship program for two years
- From worldwide industry professionals, you’ll be taken through the craft of jewelry artisanship.
- Will be compensated for attending the Fashion Institute of Technology as part of a sponsored education program.
- Learn about the luxury sector from top industry professionals and join the world’s largest luxury firm.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) match, well-being and retirement programs, and a range of other beneficial programs and benefits are all available right now.
Application deadline:June 30th, 2022.