Pulled from the full job description
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
Full Job Description
About Old Navy
Forget what you think you know about industry rules from the past. You’re on a new route when you work at Old Navy. We’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again since the beginning. Season after season, our teams make style accessible to everyone by developing high-quality, must-have fashion basics for the entire family with love.
We opened our first store in San Francisco in 1994 and have been on a roll ever then. We foster a culture of fun-loving individuals who thrive in a fast-paced workplace where our employees can be themselves. We’re all family here.
About the Role
By providing outstanding customer service, you will interact and connect with our customers in this capacity. You will be a product specialist who will use that knowledge to educate, enlighten, inspire, and outfit customers. You will provide customers with information on current merchandise assortments, store specials, and events, as well as successfully and efficiently execute operational tasks. Your mission is to bring our brand to life for our customers while also fostering brand loyalty and delivering on time.
Unless an exemption from the vaccine requirement is approved due to an accommodation for a disability, a sincerely held religious belief, or other legally protected basis, all employees in the City who work on site must provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 beginning December 27, 2021. (including status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offenses).
What You’ll Do
- Recognize and serve clients; locate items using a variety of methods; and respond to enquiries quickly and properly.
- Provide style and wardrobe recommendations to customers, based on mannequins and displays.
- Customers will be more loyal if they are informed about our loyalty programs.
- To provide a smooth consumer experience, take use of multi channel offerings.
- As needed, assist with sales floor, fitting room, check out, and back of house activities.
- Internal/external requests are treated with respect and promptness.
- Provides help by exchanging and verifying job-related information.
Who You Are
- Good communicator with the ability to successfully use technology and communicate with customers and your team to achieve objectives
- Problem solver who is always learning, open to feedback, and takes action as needed, with an emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Capable of dealing with client contacts and potential issues/concerns in a pleasant and professional manner
- To address difficulties, use basic information-gathering abilities.
- Ability to pick up procedural knowledge from on-the-job training
Benefits at Old Navy
- All employees receive a 50% discount on regular-priced clothing at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, and Athleta, as well as a 30% discount at Outlet.
- One of the most cost-effective Paid Time Off options available.
- Employees can volunteer for up to five hours per month “on the clock” at a charity of their choice.
- Contributions up to 4% of an employee’s basic pay are matched by the firm in a comprehensive 401(k) plan.
- Employee stock purchase plans are available.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance are all available.
- View a complete list of our perks.
- Employees that qualify
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer committed to providing a harassment- and discrimination-free workplace. We are committed to hiring, training, and promoting qualified people from all backgrounds, and we make all hiring decisions without consideration to protected status. For our long-standing dedication to equality, we have received countless awards, and we will continue to cultivate a diverse and inclusive sense of belonging. For the seventeenth year in a row, the Human Rights Campaign has named us one of the Best Places to Work, and we’ve been included in the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.