Full Job Description
Customer service, sales, merchandising, and store operations all have different functions and procedures that sales stylist are in charge of putting into practice.
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of the heritage and history of Levi Strauss & Company.
- Show off your superior product knowledge.
- Using The 3C’s of Success, provide each and every customer at a Levi’s® Store with exemplary customer service. Link, Consult, and Seal
- daily sales and performance targets set for the store and yourself that you meet or surpass
- Follow the cash handling policies for Levi’s® Stores.
- Respect the loss prevention, safety, and security policies of the store.
- Help stock associates as needed with restocking and security tagging of goods on the sales floor.
- help as necessary with product price
- assist with cycle counts and physical inventories
- help maintain the look of the shop in compliance with the general housekeeping requirements and Levi’s® Stores visual presentation guidelines.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evening and weekend shifts, to suit the demands of the business
- Constant standing, walking, squatting, and bending, as well as the ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Experience in customer service for at least a year is preferred.
- GED or a high school diploma is preferable.
Brooklyn, NY, USA