Indeed’s salary guide
- Employer does not provide
- Indeed estimates the salary for this position in New York, NY to be between $60.5K and $40.7K per year.
Full Job Description
This is a seasonal work that conducts duties for a range of positions in a busy roller rink, with a primary focus on excellent customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Excellent customer service is a must.
- Greet all visitors politely and immediately.
- Ability to provide guests with accurate instructions to the facility within the local area
- Communicate with guests and workers in a straightforward and professional manner.
- Apply policies and processes in a professional and correct manner.
- Handle cash and register transactions correctly.
- Purchase and rental transactions are processed.
- Any anomalies with the cash register must be reported to the managers.
- Skates should be returned to skate racks.
- Skates should be cleaned.
- When you return, clean/wipe down your skates.
- Sharpen skates with skate sharpening equipment.
- Cleaning activities inside the department on a daily basis
- All training sessions and staff meetings must be attended.
- Maintain a clean and secure environment.
- At the start of the scheduled shift, you must be ready to work right away.
- Help customers with their equipment.
- Any extra tasks that may be assigned