Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $23.5K – $29.7K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in New York, NY.
Full Job Description
With a primary focus on providing exceptional customer service at a busy roller rink, this seasonal employment performs duties for a range of positions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Practice excellent customer service
- Guests should be greeted immediately and formally.
- Ability to provide visitors with accurate instructions to the institution within the immediate vicinity
- Communicate with guests and workers in a straightforward and professional manner.
- Professionally and accurately carry out policies and procedures
- Handle cash and register transactions correctly.
- Process rental and purchase transactions
- It is their responsibility to notify managers of any irregularities with the cash register.
- Distribute skates to visitors
- skates back to the skate racks
- Disinfect skates
- When you get back, clean your skates.
- To sharpen skates, use skate sharpening equipment.
- daily duties for departmental cleaning
- required to be present at all staff meetings and training sessions
- Maintain a clean and safe facility
- Required to be immediately available for duty at the start of the planned shift
- help clients with equipment
- extra tasks that may be assigned