From $72an hour
Full Job Description
Duane Reade Store Merchandiser
The end-to-end procedure for setting up shelving, merchandising, and signage in new Duane Reade stores is the responsibility of the Store Merchandiser. Experience with shop remodels or resets, store setup crews, retail experience, or new store openings is preferred.
- Ability to adapt a wide range of retail fixtures to meet company needs.
- Read the planograms, assemble the fixtures according to the blueprints, and place the shelf.
- Ensure that price integrity and pricing/signage are in place for store openings.
- Ascertain that all project deadlines are reached and adhered to.
- Ensure that the working environment is always clean and safe.
- Keep all items entrusted to you in good working order and protect it.
- Represent the company to our clients and the community in a professional manner at all times.
- Perform any other activities that are allocated in order to assist and improve the team’s overall operations.
External Basic Qualifications
- Two (2) years of retail experience is required.
- Retail product and brand knowledge
- Internal and external customer service experience
- Building and maintaining customer connections is a skill that comes with experience.
- Working creatively while paying close attention to details is a plus.
- Organizational Skills
40 WALL ST FLR 21-22,NEW YORK,NY,10005-01304-14001-2
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $72.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location