Pulled from the full job description
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Full Job Description
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits begin on the first day for eligible coworkers.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off & Scheduling Flexibility
- Benefits of a Fully Funded Education (100 percent tuition coverage including books and fees)
- PayActiv provides instant access to earned wages.
- Added benefits include pet insurance, home and auto insurance, and more.
- 401(k) plan options available
- Bonus earning opportunities
- Growth potential opportunities
- Employee Discount at Bloomingdale’s & Macy’s Stores
Bloomingdale’s personalizes and enjoys fashion, making it ambitious yet approachable. Our goal is to help and inspire our consumers to use style as a creative outlet in their life. Bloomingdale’s will continue to try to be unlike any other store in the world. Everyone has a part to play in making our mission a reality. We believe that every colleague, regardless of position, has a voice and has access to express their ideas with all levels of leadership. Passionate, driven, enterprising, and collaborative are words that come to mind when describing our coworkers. While having a lot of fun along the way, we welcome and embrace variety of background, thinking, and opinion.
A Bloomingdale’s Logistics and Fulfillment Professional plays a crucial part in our store’s daily operations, ensuring that merchandise receiving, logistics, and fulfillment functions are carried out in accordance with corporate standards. A typical day in the life of a Logistics and Fulfillment Professional includes tasks such as preparing and packaging merchandise for shipment, fulfilling client orders, unpacking and editing new receipts, implementing markdowns, and returning goods to vendors. Our Logistics and Fulfillment Professionals have the speed, attention to detail, collaborative attitude, and collaboration to achieve our goal statement to be unlike any other shop in the world.
- While on the sales floor, greets and welcomes customers.
- Support and manage new receipt processing in accordance with business policies.
- For all fulfillment kinds, search and select products from the selling floor and stock rooms.
- Learn and apply packing policies and techniques to ensure that each customer’s product arrives in perfect condition.
- Participate in all logistical initiatives, such as RTVs, CDTs, pricing adjustments, damages/salvages, and job outs, among others.
- Embrace and be proficient with technology
- Support store during big-day events
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal skills, as evidenced by a demonstrated ability to communicate and exchange knowledge with a variety of clients and colleagues.
- Self-starter who works well both independently and as part of a team and can rapidly adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to work retail hours that include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays on a flexible schedule
- Long periods of standing/walking around the store or department are required for this position.
- Reaching, squatting, kneeling, stooping, color vision, and climbing ladders are all possibilities.
- Computers and other technology, particularly handheld electronic equipment, are frequently used to fulfill occupational activities.
- Frequently lift/move up to 50lbs
Candidates in Colorado can discover more about pay ranges and benefits by clicking here.
Candidates in Connecticut should click here to see the pay scale.
Candidates in Nevada should click here to see the pay scale.